CourseArc is launching a cohort for its popular Principles of Instructional Design course. Interface with your peers to discuss concepts and practice skills as you learn the core concepts of instructional design. Whether you are new to online course development or want to understand the latest in eLearning best practices, this course will help you create effective, highly engaging learning experiences.
Principles of Instructional Design: A Roadmap for Creating Engaging eLearning Content
- examine methodologies and practices in online instructional design projects.
- design instructional content using evidenced-based research.
- apply design principles to promote equitable student success.
- produce high-quality online content.
- construct transparent formative and summative evaluations that demonstrate learning.
Learners interested in this course may include:
- Subject matter experts (SMEs) who want to learn about instructional design
- Content developers new to online learning
- Instructional designers looking for a refresher course or some new ideas
This course consists of an orientation module and five (5) instructional modules. Learners taking the course should expect to spend approximately 35 hours to complete all modules and assessments. Instructors will facilitate online discussions and provide ongoing feedback throughout the course.
October 4th – November 12th
Registration Fee: $175 for CourseArc clients, $195 for non-clients