There are no refunds of the registration fee. There is a $50.00 transfer fee if you are unable to complete the online course you are registered for and request to be transferred to another online course.
Before registering it is important to know your computer; see the online technical information below:
To effectively complete this course, you will need the ability to download and save files and to view Internet sites containing audio and video materials.
- Hardware: You will need a PC or a Mac with speakers or headphones for listening to audio presentations. The course is also compatible with most mobile/tablet devices (i.e., iPad).
- Browsers: For the optimal user experience, access the course using Internet Explorer 9.0 or later, Firefox 21 or later, and most versions of Google Chrome. If you use earlier versions of the browsers, please be aware that some of the course features may not function properly. Click this link to check your browser version.
- Connection Speed: The faster your Internet connection, the faster you can navigate the course.
Online Course Knowledge Base Articles from CourseArc
With the increased concern over online privacy issues and invasive advertising, some web browser manufacturers and client organizations have opted to block third-party cookies. This approach has unintended side effects for LTI tools like CourseArc that are considered to be a third-party tool when embedded within a Learning Management System, including:
- Inability to establish LTI connection and view content
- Inability to track student progress as they interact with the content
CourseArc has implemented some updates to address this issue and created Knowledge Base articles for all the major browsers to explain how to whitelist the CourseArc domain (or enable third-party cookies for browsers that do not support whitelisting)