CourseArc is a small women-owned EdTech startup located in Baltimore, MD. Our SaaS product is a digital content creation tool which allows anyone to create beautiful, interactive, affordable and accessible online courses.
- Develop enhancements to CourseArc’s course authoring tool
- Respond to help desk tickets
- Research and write blog posts about eLearning technology
- Complete updates to our website
- Sophomore, junior, or senior college student in Computer Science or Information Systems, or a student who has recently completed a web development bootcamp, or other comparable job experiences
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Experience with git
- Understanding of SQL queries
- WordPress, Concrete5, and Laravel experience is a plus
Why Work for CourseArc?
- Ability to work for an innovative startup with more opportunities and more flexibility than a traditional corporate environment
- You will be working with a small, close-knit team
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home
Want to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- Github link
- Links to any websites you’ve worked on, with a paragraph explaining your contributions