Technical Intern (Paid)
CourseArc is a small ed Tech company located in Baltimore, MD. Our SaaS product is a digital content creation tool which allows the easy creation of engaging, interactive, affordable and accessible online courses.
We are seeking a paid intern to work with us on a part-time basis. We are seeking an individual who is well rounded, tech-savvy, and enthusiastic about learning new things, organized, and dependable.
Location: Towson, MD
- Perform both automated and manual tests for new releases of our software.
- Write knowledge base articles about new features.
- Respond to help desk tickets.
- Make updates to our website.
- Manage publication of blogs.
- Analyze web, newsletter, email traffic to identify trends and report on the success of marketing campaigns.
- Help with market research and outreach.
- Sophomore, junior, or senior college student with a 3.0+ GPA
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- WordPress experience is a plus
Why Work for CourseArc?
- Ability to work for an innovative startup with more opportunities and responsibilities than a traditional corporate environment
- Progressive work environment with a focus on the results of your efforts instead of your time or presence in the office
- Ideal environment for self-driven individuals
- Flexible schedule and the ability to work from home/remotely
- Occasional dog visits at our office
- CourseArc values diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Want to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with the following:
- Writing sample