Software Developer (Remote Position)
Join CourseArc’s team in our mission to help organizations build exceptional digital learning experiences. Online learning has the power to transform lives and, with CourseArc, designers and facilitators can create a sophisticated system to achieve a sustainable, high quality learning environment. Your expertise will empower our clients to make meaningful change in the world of virtual education. As a part of our team, you will help us design, develop, and implement a SaaS platform perfectly positioned to solve many of the major challenges plaguing designers and educators alike. With remote learning becoming a priority for nearly every organization and educational institution in the world, this developer position is perfect for someone seeking a fun and challenging role in a rapidly expanding industry.
We are searching for a motivated team player to join us part-time. Our remote, close-knit team is collaborative across all departments, so we are looking for someone equally comfortable with the product development lifecycle in a startup environment as they are with sharing their top listens on Spotify. You’ll also need strong backend development experience (if you can throw in front-end development experience that’s a plus)!
What You Will Be Doing:
- You will brainstorm with the CTO and other stakeholders to conceptualize and build new features for educators around the globe.
- You will own important features through the development life-cycle.
- You will assist our skilled support team in triaging and resolving production issues.
- You will implement reporting solutions for our clients
What You Should Have:
- You have proven experience delivering high-quality code in PHP.
- You are comfortable working in a full-stack LEMP environment, working on both backend and frontend systems from design through test, deployment and operation.
- You are a strong communicator, able to explain complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical peers.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent work experience.
Why Work for CourseArc?
CourseArc offers a fast-paced environment where you can see the impact your work makes daily. We provide opportunities for rapid growth and expansion with flexibility that isn’t typically found in the traditional corporate environment.
- Innovative and agile company environment with more opportunities and flexibility than traditional corporate companies
- Connections with colleagues through cooperative, close-knit teams
- Collaborative relationship with the executive team for technical decisions and the product development lifecycle
- Competitive compensation packages
- Remote work setting with a flexible schedule
Want to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with the following documents:
- Cover Letter (PDF)
- Resume (PDF)
- Github link
- Links to any websites you’ve worked on, with a paragraph explaining your contributions
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Remote/Virtual/No Travel Required
Equal Employment Opportunity
CourseArc does not discriminate on the ground of race, color, religion, sex, age, disability or national origin in the hiring, retention, or promotion of employees; nor in determining their rank, or the compensation or fringe benefits paid them.