Cloud Infrastructure Architect (Remote Position)
CourseArc is a small women-owned software company located in Baltimore, MD. Our SaaS product is a digital content creation tool which allows anyone to create beautiful, interactive, affordable and accessible online courses.
We are seeking an experienced and motivated cloud infrastructure architect.
- Maintain our internal ops application, which provisions servers, runs reports, deploys updates, and facilitates backups
- Monitor servers, ensure the platform is healthy and up-to-date daily, and troubleshoot any performance problems
- Perform disaster recovery exercises
- Assist in answering security questionnaires from potential clients
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience
- Expert understanding of Git, Node.js, Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Vagrant, and Bash
- Expert understanding of AWS EC2, RDS, S3, Route 53, Auto Scaling
- Experience with SysAdmin and DevOps concepts in SaaS-based environments
- Experience with ChatOps concepts, LetsEncrypt, Prometheus and Grafana for monitoring
- Experience integrating with other third-party services using REST APIs
- Experience with PHP and Laravel is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Why Work for CourseArc?
- Ability to work for an innovative software company with more opportunities and more flexibility than a traditional corporate environment
- You will be working with a small, close-knit team
- You will have active input regarding technical decisions
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedule
- This is a 100% remote position
Want to Apply?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following:
- Github link (optional)
- Links to any websites or applications you’ve worked on, with a paragraph explaining your contributions (optional)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This a part-time contractual position. We estimate 10 hours per week. This job operates in a virtual environment. No travel is required.