Join CourseArc’s team in our mission to help organizations build exceptional digital learning experiences. Online learning has the power to transform lives and, with CourseArc, designers and facilitators can create a sophisticated system to achieve a sustainable, high-quality learning environment. Your expertise will empower our clients to make meaningful change in the world of virtual education. As a part of our team, you will help us ensure customer success for a SaaS platform perfectly positioned to solve many of the major challenges plaguing designers and educators alike. With remote learning becoming a priority for nearly every organization and educational institution in the world, this account manager position is perfect for someone seeking a fun and challenging role in a rapidly expanding industry.
We are searching for a motivated team player to join us full-time. Our remote, close-knit team is collaborative across all departments, so we are looking for someone equally comfortable with onboarding new clients as they are with sharing their top listens on Spotify and/or favorite cat memes. And while you may get asked for your go-to quick breakfast recipe, you’ll also need experience maintaining a high level of client engagement and satisfaction (if you can throw in professional training or education experience that’s a plus)! We won’t let you get bored here—this position has the potential to grow.
- You will serve as the liaison between CourseArc and its clients.
- You will own the client management process from onboarding, to quarterly check-ins to renewals.
- You will work with clients to understand their needs and develop a customized onboarding and client success strategy.
- You will maintain high levels of client engagement and satisfaction.
- You will educate and coach clients on new product features and releases and support them to become self-sufficient over time.
- You will provide product recommendations based on client feedback, challenges, needs, and usage.
- You will brainstorm with the sales and marketing team to conceptualize new ideas and strategies to increase client adoption.
- You will support the sales and marketing team with client case studies and growing key accounts.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- You have 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- You are a strong communicator, able to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical peers.
- You possess strong interpersonal skills and have a proven track record of building strong relationships.
- You are self-motivated.
Why Work for CourseArc?
CourseArc offers a fast-paced environment where you can see the impact your work makes daily. We provide opportunities for rapid growth and expansion with flexibility that isn’t typically found in the traditional corporate environment.
- An innovative and agile company environment with more opportunities and flexibility than traditional corporate companies;
- Connections with colleagues through cooperative, close-knit teams;
- Collaborative relationship with the executive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Remote work setting with a flexible schedule.
Want to Apply?
Please email email@example.com with the following documents:
- Cover Letter (PDF)
- Resume (PDF)
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Remote/Virtual position with minimum travel on an as-needed basis.
Equal Employment Opportunity
CourseArc, LLC is an equal opportunity employer, thereby prohibiting discrimination and harassment of any type and affords equal employment opportunities to employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. CourseArc, LLC conforms to the spirit as well as to the letter of all applicable laws and regulations.